About ISB Telephone Banking – Altoona, PA & Duncansville, PA
Set-up ISB Telephone Banking by calling: 1-800-991-4259 or stop by an ISB office for assistance.
Getting Started – first time user instructions
- Dial 1-800-991-4259.
- Be ready with your TEN DIGIT** account number(s), along with the last four digits of the primary account holder’s SSN (social security number). This SSN info will only be needed for the initial account set-up.
**NOTE: If you have a 9 DIGIT account number you will need to add an extra “0” (zero) to make it useable for Telephone Banking purposes. Add this extra zero AFTER the first two digits of your account number (which are either “01” or “02”), as follows: 0100012345
- Select and enter a FOUR DIGIT PIN (Personal Identification Number). You may enter any 4-digit number combination of your choosing – make sure you can remember it, since you will need to enter your PIN each time you wish to access your account(s).***
- Follow the automated attendant’s easy-to-understand voice instructions by pressing the appropriate buttons on your touch-tone phone. (Once you become familiar with ISB Telephone Banking, you can move directly to the function desired without waiting for the automated attendant to provide instructions.)
- If you need additional information or assistance, feel free to call the ISB Offices during normal business hours.
FREE to all ISB loan and deposit customers. (Even the call is toll free – from anywhere in the USA.) Dial 1-800-991-4259.
Enjoy BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS 24 hours a day, 7 days a week* from any touch-tone phone.
ISB Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Verify account balances, ATM transactions & cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts … and more.
*The ISB Telephone Banking system may not be available on Sundays from 12 AM (midnight) – 4 AM due to periodic host maintenance.
***Never reveal your 4 DIGIT PIN to anyone. Do NOT write it down with other account numbers. Remember: no one from ISB will ever call to ask you for your PIN over the telephone.
All transactions conducted after business hours will be effective as of the next business day.
Account information requested after business hours will reflect information as of the last business day.
If you believe your Telephone Banking PIN has been lost or stolen, you may restore the security of your Telephone Banking service by immediately changing your PIN. Press 1 to go to your “Account Information” and select Option 6, “Change Personal ID# (PIN).” Call Investment Savings Bank immediately at (814) 944-0843 or (814) 695-7551 between 9 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday if you experience any difficulty.
All FDIC-member institutions and their customers are governed by something known as “Reg D,” which limits the number of transfers and withdrawals that you can make from any Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA), Statement Savings Account or Passbook Savings Account.
As a result, only 6 transfers and withdrawals per month may be made out of these accounts to another account at ISB (including a transaction account, such as a checking account) or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone agreement, including fax, online/mobile banking, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made payable to third parties.
We realize this seems a bit confusing at first, so please feel free to ask if you have questions or need further clarification into how Reg D limitations may impact your specific circumstances.
This notice is to inform you of withdrawal and transfer limitations on your Money Market Deposit Account, Statement Savings Account and Passbook Savings Account. Please take a minute to review the following important account information.
Under FDIC Regulation D 204.2(d) (2), you are permitted to make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, per month to another account (including a transaction account, such as a checking account) at the same financial institution or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone agreement, including fax, online/mobile banking, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made and payable to third parties.
Money Market Deposit Accounts also have a limit of no more than three (3) checks used to make transfers and withdrawals during a monthly statement cycle.
Transfers for the purpose of paying loans at the same institution.
Transfers from a savings account to another ISB deposit account.
If you have questions about specific functions, please call (814) 944-0843 or visit a branch office.