Mobile Banking – Altoona, PA and Duncansville, PA
ISB Mobile Banking Offers Smartphone Convenience
Welcome to the ISB Mobile Banking account set-up page.
Opening an ISB Mobile Banking account is as easy as first opening an ISB Internet Banking account. (That’s because now, ISB Internet and Mobile Banking are practically one and the same.)
Note that to open an ISB Internet Banking account, you must be a listed ISB account holder (meaning your name and Social Security Number must be on file and linked to the account) and you must have an Access ID (which will be assigned to you, along with a temporary password).
Welcome to the ISB Mobile Banking
account set-up page.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1-2-3
First, establish an ISB Internet Banking account to acquire a unique Access ID.
When you have the Access ID to your new ISB Internet Banking account in hand, use it to LOG IN to your account. Once you’ve logged in, you will see a prompt asking if you’d like to add ISB Mobile Banking – simply follow the instructions from there.
For more information about ISB Internet Banking, click here.
Simply Better Benefits:
- Widely supported – Most every major smartphone and operating system is supported – including iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry models.
- Secure – ISB’s Multilayer Security System is designed to make your accounts safe and secure. Click Here for more information on ISB’s Multilayer Security System.
FREE to Use – Both ISB Mobile Banking and ISB Internet Banking are provided at no charge for ISB customers. *
Which means, as soon as you have your Access ID in hand, you’re just moments away from being able to:
- See your account balances for each ISB account.
- Verify your most recent activities – such as which checks have and haven’t yet been posted.
- Move money between accounts as needed.
- Make bill payments – even while on the road.
- Set up ALERTS to avoid unexpected surprises.
- Gain super quick, 24/7 access to your account info.